• Warm up the voice
• Loosen up the body
• Correct breathing and breath support
• Water - not iced when singing or speaking. Stay hydrated throughout
• Be aware that air-conditioning has a drying effect
• Don't clear your throat. Use a gentle, supported cough, drink
• Avoid pulpy juices or phlegm-producing liquids
• Don't smoke
• Don't yell or scream. Learn to shout correctly when necessary.
• Humming is healthy for the voice
• Good health practices - Nutrition, Quality Supplements, Exercise, Rest
• Be aware of your allergies, if any.
To learn more about the finest nutritional products
available call Norm directly at:
Possessing a great voice starts with maintaining a healthy body